Monday, March 20, 2006

Juergen's Trick Shot

Juergen, a frequent contributer to this blog, sent me this photo of a trick shot he pulled off on Saturday. In addition to hitting his 24th and 25th Ton-80's for the year, that is ;)



I am certain Juergen would be happy to note that there is currently a Ton-80 contest going on over at paulwilliamsdarts.co.uk, based on the honor system. So far I have failed to hit a ton-80 after the inception of the contest but I am hoping to get my name on the board soon. Maybe I just need to come up with a set of PT Purists like everyone else is doing.

2 comments:

jsobo119 said...

cool... My cousin did that at league last week it was pretty cool... well it was league nite and we had a bye... oh well... on another note I posted a version of cricket scorer on the blog...

-

JOhn

Zeeple said...

Excellent. Your cricketscorer is absolutely the best option for playing cricket across the net. You did a really nice job with it.