Sunday, June 26, 2005

Fourth Lifetime Ton-80

Tonight was a very good night. Not only did I hit a couple of ton-40's, but I hit the fourth Ton 80 I have ever hit. Needless to say I am very happy about it. The pic below is the Ton-80.



This ton-80 occured during a special round of practice in which I was trying to complete ten games of 501 on Dartpro. Why? Well because I was doing a challenge at:

http://mistadouble.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=darts&action=display&thread=1119699142

These are the darts I used for that Ton80 as well as for the first round of the paulwilliams 10 Game Challenge:


As always, click the image for a larger picture.

1 comment:

Superkevo said...

Nice shooting, just keep playing and im sure the 180s will flow. Im like you i live in North America and its really tough to follow the game. good luck. Kevin